Emergency Roof Repair Contractor in Hillsborough & Greater Pinellas County
Albright Roofing & Contracting provides fast, effective roof repairs for hurricane, wind, hail and other storm damage
No homeowner ever wants to experience a roofing emergency, but sometimes Mother Nature has other plans. In the event of a roofing emergency, it's important to quickly get professional repairs in order to prevent damage to the inside of your home.
At Albright Roofing & Contracting, our roofers are always ready to go at a moment's notice with the equipment and expertise needed to quickly and effectively repair all types of roof leaks and roofing damage. As one of Hillsborough & Greater Pinellas County's leading roofing companies, our roofing crews are well versed in all types of roofing materials and can help you find the best solution for any problem you may have.
If you have a roof emergency or need any of our other roofing services, call us at 1-727-541-2949 or click below for a free roof repair cost estimate in Clearwater, Saint Petersburg, Tampa, and the surrounding area!
I used Albright roofing to replace my flat roof back in 2021. They did a great job at a competitive price. They also replaced 2 of my neighbors roofs.
Replaced my roof, highly recommend them. Did a fantastic job with a professional staff. They made a major project easy. You wouldn't know they were there if it were not for the beautiful roof they installed.
Common causes of roofing emergencies
- Delayed maintenance and natural wear due to weather and UV radiation
- Fallen tree limbs
- Tornados, hurricane or tropical storms create high winds that tear off shingles and/or roof decking
- Improper installation practices
- Flashing failures at roof penetrations, including around chimneys, vent stacks, and dormers
Some roofing emergencies are preventable, but others are simply out of the homeowner's control. Homeowners should always take care to have proper roof maintenance and practice preventative strategies for the best results, but even in those cases a roofing emergency is a possibility.
Things to remember in a roofing emergency
In the case of a roofing emergency, make sure you remember these three points
- Don't go up on the roof yourself: A damaged roof is a dangerous environment, and you should let a professional be the first to check it out
- Cover the interior: Using plastic sheeting will protect the interior of your home and help prevent leaks
- Inspect the roof visually: From the ground, take a visual inspection of your roof to note debris and possible damage
Albright Roofing & Contracting are your local expert contractors for roof emergencies in FL
As an experienced roofing contractor in Hillsborough & Greater Pinellas County, we can handle any emergency roof repair need you may have. If your home has leaks, wind damage, or a collapsing roof, make us your first call to get fast, effective repairs.
Call us today for a free cost estimate on any of our roofing services! We work throughout Largo, Saint Petersburg, Clearwater, Dunedin, Palm Harbor, Pinellas Park, Seminole, Safety Harbor, Oldsmar, Clearwater Beach and the surrounding areas.